Syracuse University will be playing at the Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl in Yankee Stadium on December 29th against Minnesota and we can proudly say at least seven more veterans will be going orange in the big apple! Thanks to the support from The Office of Veteran and Military Affairs and the D’Aniello Institute for Veterans and Military Families, these winners will both be joining the loud house in NYC to support the football team playing in Yankee Stadium.
Congratulations to all the winners!
- Jami Ellis – Syracuse University Student Veteran
- Gregory Walter – Syracuse University Student Veteran
- Jennifer Aquino – Syracuse University Student Veteran
- Kameria Santanna Dungee – IVMF O2O Alumni
- Cornelius Brady – IVMF VPPCE Alumni
- James Lanning – IVMF EBV Alumni
- Chad Duppstadt – IVMF O2O Alumni
Syracuse finished the regular season 7-5 and returned to bowl eligibility for the first time since 2018. It’s Syracuse’s third trip to the Pinstripe Bowl, winning the inaugural game, 36-34, over Kansas State in 2010 and defeating West Virginia, 28-24, in 2012. The bowl trip marks the Orange’s 27th bowl game, where the program holds a 16-9-1 record.